P.O. Box 1764
New Tazewell, Tennessee 37824
Toyota Technical Support
· This is technical support for Toyota Motor Sales through contract with SAIC (Science Applications International Organization), Oak Ridge, Tennessee. A stringent service level (SLA) must be obtained. I worked as a contract employee for one and one-half years before being hired full-time by SAIC:
· Lotus Notes Configurations
· Active Directory
· Remedy Ticket Manager
· Remote Access Service (RAS)
· McAfee Endpoint Encryption Manager
Transportation Security Officer (Part-time)
Implements security-screening procedures that are central to
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) objectives and that will serve to
protect the traveling public by preventing any deadly or dangerous objects from
being transported onto an aircraft. Assists in conducting screening of
passengers, baggage and cargo. May be required to conduct screening at any
airport that provides commercial services to the public. Assists in
monitoring the flow of passengers through the screening checkpoint to facilitate
the orderly and efficient processing of passengers. I was unable to work my
schedule to work with S.A.I.C. therefore choosing to resign.
U.S. Department of Commerce, Harrogate, Tennessee April 2010 to May 2010
· Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, and state of residency. Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation. Compile, record and code results and data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form. Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
Unarmed Security Guard
As a security guard/officer employed by a D.S.I. Security company
it is my job to protect persons and/or property from criminal activities.
Training included an examination covering subjects in which the individual must have training. All candidates must complete a four hour basic course including one (1) hour each of:
· Legal powers and limitations of a security guard/officer.
· Emergency procedures.
· General duties.
Sample Makers, Inc. , Jefferson City, Tennessee August 2009 to October 2009
· More than 100 domains are registered with GoDaddy with approx. 31 of those hosting web sites. There are two dedicated servers that operate from a Plesk 9.2.2 Parallels. I updated at least 5 of the company sites using Dreamweaver CS3 developer software and am created 2 other sites using Joomla. I helped with the re-provisioning of the dedicated server from a Red Hat Linux platform over to a CentOS 5 platform.
Staffing Solutions, Inc., for The Talbots, Inc. , Knoxville, Tennessee April 2009 to August 2009
Retail Sales – Personal Shopper
· I was inbound phone sales representative for an international catalog retail clothing firm. I represent the company in a professional manner to give the customer the information needed to complete the clothing sale.
The Talbots, Inc. , Knoxville, Tennessee November 2007 to March 2009
Retail Sales – Personal Shopper
· I was inbound phone sales representative for an international catalog retail clothing firm. I represented the company in a professional manner to give the customer the information needed to complete the clothing sale.
Commercial Furniture Group/Falcon Products, Morristown, Tennessee June 2004 to November 2006
· Working at the Falcon Products, Chair Manufacturing Plant in the Purchasing Department I was assigned to fill requisitions by creating purchase orders. Using AS/400 I created and maintained purchase orders, searched bill of materials (BOM) list to verify concise product identification for orders. Determined if product was in inventory before contacting vendors for pricing and availability. I worked for two months as a Staffing Solutions subcontractor.
· After being hired full-time I coordinated purchases of furniture components for Falcon through seven vendors who manufacture and sell using the Shelby Williams name.
Set up Vendor Contracts
Set up Purchase Orders
Used ERP software and MRP II systems
Aligned Schedules to correspond with plant requirements
Set time fence to ensure orders match production needs
Assigned and worked with Out Source Vendors
Purchased Domestic and Import products
Worked with Company owned plant (Mimon)
Set specifications and Developed Bids
· When Buy Out was combined with Out Source I was assigned as a Cost Accountant where I assisted in material, labor and overhead costing. I quoted prices from bills of material to customer service representatives. I was lead auditor in quarterly inventories and required to work overtime verifying correct entry and costing following inventory. I was responsible for preparing the weekly excel spreadsheet report showing Production Cost to Labor Cost Percent. I ordered all office and some plant expendable supplies such as copy paper, pens, pencils, etc.
Securities Services Network, Inc., Knoxville, Tennessee September 1997 to March 2000
· Responsibilities included design/maintaining the company’s web page. Technical phone support for financial software used by Fidelity Investment Corp. to manage Broker/Dealer accounts.
· Initiated Internet accounts with Fidelity Investment for accessing client accounts online. Installation of all new desktop workstations, including networking the workstations to Windows NT Servers. Upgraded existing 486 workstations with memory. Assisting the Technical Lead for computer support.
· Use of FrontPage extensions and HTML Coding for maintaining the company website.
· Installation of Microsoft Office97 and Outlook97
· Use of Microsoft Publisher, Adobe PageMaker, Exchange and PhotoShop and PaintShop Pro to place newsletters and administrative manuals online
· MBA, Lincoln Memorial University, DeBusk School of Business, Human Resource Management
Lincoln Memorial University, Harrogate, TN
ABS, Draughons Junior College, Knoxville, TN
Computer Learning Center, Knoxville, TN
State of Tennessee
General Services Administration
Universal Public Purchasing Certification
HONORS & AWARDS:
· Presidents Award/Eagle Landing Property Owners Association.
· Sales Agent for the Month/ Americas Collectibles Network, Inc.
· Commendations for Security Work/ Equestrian Sports, Los Angeles Olympic Games
· Claiborne County Conservation Farmer of the Year/ Claiborne County Soil Conservation Service
· High Quality Step Increase and Top Employee Suggestion for Year/ United States Department of State, U. S. Passport Office, Bureau of Security and Consular Affairs